Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

XOXO, NYSD SWEETHEART: NOSARIEME

How can you not love and respect a couple of dope fashionista's who put on some of the city's hottest events and for a cause! NYSD hearts Nosarieme, one of the lovely ladies from NYC's premiere party planners NO 1'S DONE IT RIGHT!

NAME: Nosarieme
HOMETOWN: Lagos, Nigeria
AGE: 23
CREW: No 1s Done It Right

On STYLE...
In the words of my girls grunge/french glam, I don't even know what that means!!!

In the streets...
I'll probably be rocking a t-shirt and jeans on a regular day. But, at night anything from a tutu to a little black dress. My day to night is super incongruent.

Of course I'm an NYSD Sweetheart, I'm laid back, but have a tendency to go nuts when the time is right. I'm intrigued by an array of cultures, which I think is in direct correlation with my "style". :)

Nos Def RECOMMENDS: Eleven, anywhere with a sample sale lol, Zadig et Voltaire, any vintage store in San Fran or Paris (Buffalo Exchange or Fripstar), Maje, Diable's.