Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

SHOPAHOLICS UN-ANONYMOUS: TENEILLE

The sad truth is that this last week the NYSD Girls have vacationed from posting...TO SHOP! For the last seven days, starting out subtle to becoming extremely aggressive we have invaded almost every fashionista hot spot. As an attempt for a cure to our addiction we bring you SHOPAHOLICS UN-ANONYMOUS...

SUBJECT: Teneille
ADDICTION: Rare Finds/Bold Accessories


EXHIBIT A: Vintage Champion Sweater

"I think I love this sweater because it screams authentic. Not quite sure where I'll wear it yet but, I couldn't deny it's character. I brought it at Fruition my last day in Vegas. I tried it on and was instantly transformed into a fly girl."




EXHIBIT B: Purple Flower Embroidery Compact

"I brought this off of my little cousin, or more like I bribed her with a dollar. In 6th grade Cece and I played the evil step sisters in our school's version of Cinderella, lol. For some reason this compact strikes me as a piece one of the stepsisters would've owned."



EXHIBIT C: Hot Pink & White Skull Candy Headphones

"One component of my "pimped out super girly" DJ equipment, I absolutely love my Skull Candy's. They make such a statement as I'm rocking my set. Not too mention the warranty cover's damages that might be inflicted to your headphones while "beating your boyfriend mercilessly", lmao!"