Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

XOXO, NYSD SWEETHEART: DRU

Rounding out this month's Sweetheart Series, A.L.I.E.N. and Dappadonz's own Dru earns a spot on the NYSD Sweetheart List! Check him out...




NAME: Shotta Dru
HOMETOWN: Queens
AGE: 23
CREW: Dappadonz, A.L.I.E.N.

Dru on STYLE...
I mean I have basically set a name for myself based of my taste in fashion but just looking back to my high school and even some of my collegiate years I dont know what the f@!K I was thinking, lol. But, my style is very simple and set now. For years sneakers have been my passion to me that is the foundation of any outfit. I put a lot of effort and research into all my sneaker purchases and everything else after that falls into place. Nike of course is my 1st choice! I keep it simple after finding the right sneakers. From that point with tees sometimes they can be "loud" which grabs a lot of attention and comments. Unfortunately, thanks to Myspace and seeing people on the streets my style has been described as "retro". And this is the last thing I associate my style with but, I guess the loud tees and classic kicks sometimes leave the wrong impression to the masses.

In the streets...
I just got back on my Jordan craze (retro of course the new ones are garbage). But, various Nike styles preferrably Dunks, Vandals and Blazers which are my favorites. Other than that A.L.I.E.N., Polo and Mighty Healthy are usually my tops with Levis for denim.
Damn right I'm an NYSD Sweetheart because exploration makes me unique. The females have been drawn to me because when I stand in the club next to these dudes I stand out!

ShottaDru RECOMMENDS:
niketalk.com, thegalaxyriders.com, issfourms.com, nikesb.org, Reed Space, H&M (yes it has been slaughtered but its good for work clothes lol), Uniqlo & Levis...